Volunteer with Community Living Essex County
Whether it’s serving as a Board Member, or contributing your time at one of our many events, volunteers play a vital role with Community Living Essex County.
Ways to Volunteer
- Annual Gift Wrapping Booth at Devonshire Mall
- Ruthven Apple Festival
- Jingle Bell Run, Walk & Wheel
- Charity Golf Classic
- E-Bingo at Breakaway Bingo
Thanks to our Bingo fundraising partner OLG Breakaway Gaming Centre for their continued support. We’re proud and grateful to have raised over $16,000 in the last year alone! We couldn’t have done it without our dedicated volunteers.
- According to a survey conducted by Stats Canada, 68% of volunteers said that volunteering helped them develop better communication skills.
- Volunteering provides you with opportunities to share your creativity and energy in an enjoyable and meaningful way.
- Make new friends and meet others with similar interests.
- Many of the volunteer opportunities with Community Living Essex County will fulfill the 40-hours of community volunteer experience that is required in order to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
- Read more about the benefits of volunteering at www.volunteer.ca.
- Have Fun!
Did You Know…
Community Living Essex County has many passionate and dedicated volunteers that make our fundraising events possible. Some volunteers have been with us for over 30 years!
To find out more about the volunteer opportunities available, please contact:
Tony DeSantis, Manager, Community Relations and Resource Development at 519-776-6483 ext. 246 or email@example.com.