Get Your Jingle On for a Great Cause!
The Jingle Bell Run, Walk & Wheel is an annual event hosted by Ken Knapp Ford in beautiful downtown Essex in support of Community Living Essex County.
The Jingle Bell Run, Walk & Wheel’s mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle and inclusive communities. The proceeds raised from this fabulous, festive event are directed to Community Living Essex County, a not-for-profit organization providing supports and services to over 700 children, youth, and adults with an intellectual disability.
- All participants will receive a medal & t-shirt!
- Free jingle bell for the first 300 registrants!
- Chip timing provided by WRACE
- Race entry fee: $40 ($25 for ages 13 and under)
- Pay the entry fee or collect a minimum of $50 in pledges per participant
- Little Elf Run for ages 6 & under! This event is FREE and begins at 9:45am
- NO pets allowed – ONLY working service dogs will be permitted
- Not participating, but still want to give back? Click here to donate to Community Living Essex County!
In Memory of Bob Blair
April 3, 1935 – February 23, 2019
Through his many years of volunteer work as Chair of the annual Jingle Bell Run, Walk and Wheel, hosted by Ken Knapp Ford in support of Community Living Essex County, Bob Blair has left a lasting legacy with all who had the pleasure of knowing and working with him.
Bob’s zest for life, dedication to friends, family and those he cared so deeply for at Community Living Essex County will continue to live on. We will always remember Bob and as each walker, runner and wheeler is welcomed across the finish line each year at the Jingle Bell Run with a high five, Bob’s spirit will live on.