A community that celebrates inclusion and inspires possibilities.
We are committed to supporting people with an intellectual disability to achieve their goals and dreams; empowering them to flourish as full citizens who are valued in their community.
1. Transform Services & Enhance Support Offerings
- Expand the range of innovative person-directed & flexible supports to respond to diverse needs and abilities.
- Re-imagine service delivery to respond to the changing needs of people supported and families.
- Advance technology-enabled and virtual supports as an additional option to in-person.
- Design new accommodation support options that help people reach their full potential.
- Increase focus on children’s services including youth with complex special needs.
2. Expand Key Partnerships and Strategic Connections
- Enhance existing partnerships and pursue new connections with other sectors.
- Seek opportunities to leverage and develop partnerships and collaborations.
- Concentrate efforts in the business community to showcase Career Compass Employment Services.
- Expand outreach with the education sector to promote student preparedness and skill development for adulthood.
3. Strengthen the Agency Business Model
- Assess the impact and learnings from the pandemic to develop and proactively implement strategies for continued resilience.
- Develop a robust employee recruitment and retention strategy.
- Drive innovation that supports flexibility and modernization within the agency and shared externally.
- Regular review of social, economic, community and government factors to direct activities that support adaptability, sustainability and growth.
- Anticipate and prepare for changes in government funding models.
- Diversify and increase revenue streams by exploring opportunities to leverage in-house expertise and resources.
4. Enhance Stakeholder Engagement
- Further champion the Together One Dream partnership with Ensemble and New Day to enrich service delivery.
- Nurture and strengthen connections with families to enhance agency responsiveness and aid in the development of a lifespan approach to services.
- Meaningfully engage employees at all levels of the agency.
- Enhance and strengthen relationships with community supporters, members, volunteers, and donors.