Early Bird Prize: Apple AirPods Pro
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
EARLY BIRD PRIZE: #0660
THIRD PRIZE: #0793
SECOND PRIZE: #0630
FIRST PRIZE: #0064
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
RULES OF PLAY
Community Living Essex County “Holly Jolly Jackpot Raffle”
- The purchaser must be 18 years or older to play and must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase. There will be NO ticket sales outside of Ontario.
- Tickets will be sold online on at the Community Living Essex County website (with purchases made with credit card and hard copy tickets mailed directly to buyers) and in person at our main office in Essex.
- Tickets can be purchased for $25.00 each or 3 tickets for $60.00.
- There will be NO substituting of cash for prizes won. e.g., 70” television exchanged for the cash value of prize.
- The winning tickets will be drawn from all raffle tickets sold for the draw with two draws. The early bird draw will be conducted on Friday, December 10th, 2023 at 1pm at our office, 372 Talbot St. N. in Essex, and the remaining draws will be done on Friday, January 19th, 2024 at 1pm at our office, 372 Talbot St. N. in Essex.
- The winning ticket for the Early Bird draw and remaining draws will be returned to the draw to be eligible for all other prizes.
- The winning tickets holders will be posted on the Community Living Essex County website www.communitylivingessex.org as well as Community Living Essex County social media pages. The winner’s names will be published in the Essex Free Press one week after the draw.
- The winners will be contacted directly.
- The winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- If the winner does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Community Living Essex County at 519-776-6483, Ext 247 or by email at email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 372 Talbot Street North, Essex, Ontario at an agreed-upon time for ticket verification. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. The certified winners will provide identification with photo ID. Arrangements will be made with winners for pickup of prizes and the single cash payment will be made by cheque.
- To ensure the integrity of the raffle lottery no person directly assisting in the conduct and management of the raffle will be permitted to purchase tickets and win a lottery prize.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888-230-3505) www.connexontario.ca